Hey guys, WELCOME BACK. I know this weekend is a little hectic with all the festivities going on around us, but if you have just a few minutes of free time to vote for my sister and I to be the next “Cancun Ceo” (to take over their social media), I WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATE that, everyone is allowed to vote ONCE a day, so if you could come back for the next 27 days and CLICK VOTE, I’d appreciate that tremendously, but one time is greatly appreciated as well. You guys are awesome! Please help us become Cancun’s next CEO!
There are 2 simple steps in voting:
- Click on the link attached
- Click VOTE
Hey y’all, I hope you are enjoying your Thanksgiving! Be sure to get your fat pants ready and your bib in hand, because we are all about to tear up some food tomorrow, am I right?
But before we stuff our faces until we can’t breathe (food coma) we should remember what Thanksgiving is ALL about. It’s not just about the food, as much as I know we all cherish being able to full up are stomachs, we need to take time to step back and realize what we are TRULY thankful for.
What I am thankful for this Thanksgiving:
- Family. Personally, I think the holidays are a perfect time to cherish the family you have. I have been blessed with such a wonderful, caring, hardworking family. Honestly, I think I would be lost without them. They show me the way when I am lost and motivate me when I am down.
- Friends. I have many friends near and far which all mean the world to me. I am thankful I have had the opportunity to meet all of my wonderful friends during my past 19 years on this planet. I’ve met some amazing people, with such drive and dedication to accomplish so many goals in life and honestly that is the one thing I love about ALL of my friends, is their desire to work 10x harder even when everything seems to be going wrong. They are constantly inspiring me to do better and achieve more. I couldn’t be more thankful for the positivity I have surrounding me because of them (so thanks guys, you rock)
- Life. Yes, I am thankful I have got to spend 19 incredible years on this talent so far. Many people view life as just something that is going to be given to us EVERY day, but that is SO wrong. Life is a gift itself. We all should thank god that we are healthy, happy, and get to see another day on the wonderful planet. If you haven’t yet take time to remind yourself how LUCKY you are to be enduring another day on this planet. I know sometimes things get rough but PLEASE remember someone else would LOVE to be living freely just as you are today.
- My parents. I know this kinda ties into the “family” category but I wanted to branch out and take a little extra time to remind myself just how lucky I am to have the parents I do. For me and the career path I have chosen, it is extremely hard for me to find people who value my career as an actually career, rather than something that will “never happen” in most people’s brains. I am extremely thankful for all the things they have done for me. Not only have they given me a roof of my head, but they have MOTIVED me to look past my haters and let them be the fire that ignites my fame. They have given me strength when I was on the brink of giving up. Needless to say they have done, seen, and been through it all with me and I am so grateful they have done so. I wouldn’t change anything. (thanks for being awesome parents)
- The soldiers. I feel as though this is probably the MOST important thing we ALL should be thankful for on Thanksgiving. Our soldiers. Not only have they been putting they lives on the line for millions of people they don’t even know, but they might not be home this holiday because they will spend it protecting us. So I would like everyone to please say a quick prayer for them, as well as their families. ” Happy Thanksgiving, I am thankful all the soldiers who keep the country I love so deeply free and safe. Your sacrifices and courage, whether unspoken or spoken is always in the heart of Americans. GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS.” May you all return home safely. I will continue to pray and keep you close to my heart.
Alright that is a VERY short list of the millions of things I am thankful for on a daily basis not just one day. But I do agree that sometimes we tend to overlook these things as more of something that will “always be there” but unfortunately they won’t. So we need to be conscious about remembering to be thankful and not forgetting what America stands for: FREEDOM
Quote of the day: “Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our Thanksgiving”
Trying to succeed but no matter what you do you always feel drained and like you haven’t put in enough effort? Well, the number one reason humans fall behind or lose focus on their dream is due to comparing themselves to other people. Before I go further into deal lets start the list of
TIPS TO SUCCEEDING:
- NEVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS. I know that I mentioned this above but it is VERY important. But from time to time I have caught myself comparing myself to others, rather that’s on their successes or by looks, whatever it is NO ONE will ever compare to you. You are a unique individual and by comparing yourself to others you start to lose your importance. You need to stay loyal to yourself by giving yourself daily reminders about why you are the way you are and how successful you can be if you just keep PUSHING. Overnight success isn’t a real thing, you must work for it. So enough comparing and more ENCOURAGING.
- MAKE GOALS. This one seems pretty common, but a lot people forget about it. Enough with making 5 goals that you wont achieve for years and start creating REALISTIC goals you can crush in a week or two that will bring you closer to your 5 main goals. That’s the problem with todays society’s is we lack the steps between average and awesome. We tend to think that as long as we have a few major goals out there we will some day reach them. WRONG, if you aren’t taking baby steps along the way, then how are you move any closer to achieving your true dream? Your not, so write those down but underneath chose 5 goals you can meet every week to get you a STEP closer to your main focus. Try and keep weekly, monthly and yearly goals! You will be amazed at what you can achieve.
- GET UP EARLIER. Getting out of bed earlier then we have to? Ew, why? (was exactly my reaction) But after getting myself up earlier I have noticed I am LESS tired and more likely to be more productive. It’s weird how over sleeping can make you feel exhausted but waking up early can actually be REFRESHING. I can’t promise that you will spring out of bed the second your alarm goes off (I sure don’t lol) but I promise you will begin to notice positive changes in your mood and behavior.
- STAY ORGANIZE. Yes, I know, the thought of being organized constantly is stressful, but trust me it will help more than you think. I am not very good at staying organized but when I do, I notice such a huge difference in the amount of things I get accomplished. This could be as small as just making your bed every morning. For me the though of making my bed EVERY morning was just a waste of time for me. But then I realized, if the space around me is clean I worry less about that and more about the things I need to accomplish that day.
- WORKOUT. You may ask, what does working out have anything to do with being successful. Well, by working out you not only increase your mood but your overall health which carries over into how productive you are through out your day. Say you start your day with an hour workout, that not only wakes you up but it gets your blood flowing as well as your metabolism moving. So don’t think you have to workout to get “fit”. Workout to be successful.
Alright guys so those are some of the quick tips I have for you to the start of a SUCCESSFUL lifestyle. If you would like me to expand on to this post and turn it into a YouTube video, let me know!
Thanks you guys are awesome,
Quote of the day: Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life, it’s about what your INSPIRE others to do
Hey guys, here is my HOLIDAY video! I apologize about the delay, I had some computer problems, but everything is good now. I hope you enjoy it, be sure to let me know what you think. Thanks again, you guys rock,
Concert season is HERE, while it’s always here, but you know what I mean. The rap concerts have arrived in the CITY! Attended Hoodie Allen last night and man was it LIT. If you don’t know who he is, check him out, he is such an amazing artist, and he runs his own show. That’s right, just him. No stage manager or record deal, he does it all. So if that doesn’t make you like him I promise his music never fails as well as his genuinely nice personality. How many concerts have you been to that the artist actually crowd surf’s, for me NONE. Hoodie made the concert so personal, it was amazing. I personally attended his concert at the Vic Theater in Chicago. I would definitely return there again, the venue was the perfect size. We also didn’t have to wait in a huge line (although he did post a huge line at a few of his venues) so we got lucky and only had to wait about 30 minutes. When we got inside Hoodie was in the lobby signing and selling his wear, so causally it was almost as though he wasn’t famous. I mean there was a huge line, but the relaxation and trust he has in his fans is truly amazing. He never fails to put a personal touch on his work. The concert was breath-taking, starting with a fake money gun, then to cake being thrown, to water being splashed, then last but not least crowd surfing. Whats better than that? If you are interested in attending one of his upcoming concerts click the link below!
—> He has just begun his Hype Tour, so I’m sure he will be in your area soon, be sure to check him out, and get you tickets while they’re still available! <—
Also, if you’re attending rap concerts don’t forget to spice up your outfit little bit,
For me personally I did boyfriend jeans from Love Culture, sheer shirt with crop top and choker from Charlotte Russe, Booties from Kmart
Be sure to put together the PERFECT outfit, because its important to feel bad and boujee
Quote of the day: Life is a highway without a test drive” – Hoodie Allen
Hey guys welcome back to my blog, I apologize for being away for a while. I have been putting my focus towards my YouTube channel these last two weeks to make sure I can build a solid foundation for my channel. BUT IM BACK, and that my friends is the important part. So speaking of my Youtube channel, I am actually releasing my THIRD YouTube video this Thursday on the subject “Holiday”. I know that word is a little vague so I wanted to give you guys, (my awesome fellow bloggers) a quick in site into what my video will actually be about! So for the first half there will be a quick round of Christmas questions with a special guest, then we will be moving on to a DIY Christmas project. Sounds intriguing right? Well don’t forget to stop by my channel and check it out this Thursday, November 16th 2017!
Here is the link to last weeks video “how to save”
p.s. thank you so much for all of your support this far, you guys rock and never fail to amaze me, keep on rockin’
Hey guys, welcome back! Only this time things are a little different. I decided to change gears and keep you guys up to date with the latest fashion! So this video is my very first clothing haul on the store Love Culture! I hope you guys enjoy it and if you did please be sure to give me a thumbs up, if you didn’t leave a comment to let me know what I can fix. Please subscribe!!
you guys rock,
Also don’t forget to check out the amazing deal at Love Culture: http://www.loveculture.com/sale